Sunday 11 September 2011

Looking for freebies

Ok, so we're still in a recession... sad stuff, but it doesn't always have to be sad :)
I've just started university, (great timing), and now that i'm a student, i'm going to need to watch my bank balance very closely! So what about all the things I want (maybe sometimes need)? Well, i've decided to look through the internet and find where I could get those things at the cheapest price possible, or better yet... FREE. I also thought i'd share will fellow bargain hunters out there, as we are all in the same boat :)

I'll be posting all the Offers and vouchers etc. which I find along the way, and if you're interested... then chase after them! haha.

Oh yeah, I will also do a lot of research to avoid scams, spam, and to find out exactly what the websites/offers are about, and post them on here!

follow me on twitter please :)
https://twitter.com/#!/findfree_stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment